Next Party

I've decided that my next party is going to be really simple and small: I'm going to host my Tuesday night knitting group. Last night we met at the house of the woman who's knitting the never-ending sweater for her son(s), and it was a lot more fun than going to our usual meeting place--the lobby of one of the graduate student apartment buildings. She served poppy seed cake, so I'm going to have to think of something just as good (or even better) to serve. It's hard to beat poppy seed cake, though. This may be my biggest challenge yet.

Comments

Foxy Knitter said…
The problem is, all the others have kids and live in crummy grad student housing, with no room to spare. So we'd have a hard time enjoying ourselves with the kids underfoot. The only reason that it worked at Sharon's house is because Tom is a nice guy and agreed to keep the boys confined to the bedroom.