Farewell to All That

One of my co-workers is leaving at the end of this week to "pursue other interests." She nixed the idea of a farewell party (the parties at this office are getting completely out of control), so I might bake some cookies later this afternoon to bring in tomorrow. I always think something homemade is preferable to a stale cake from a chain store anyway.

Later this week I'll send the evites for my next party. It'll be interesting to see who among my new set of co-workers will agree to come. They all seem to be northsiders, so I don't know how many of them will be willing to go south of Roosevelt Road for a party.

Not much else is going on. I think I'll make some chili later today and freeze the leftovers for the coming week. I also have ingredients to make a stir fry and potato pizza.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Comments