Nothing Sounds Good to Me

Do you ever have one of those days when you're hungry and you know you should eat, but nothing sounds good? I'm having one of those days. I have food in the fridge and cupboards, but nothing is appealing, so I'm just not motivated to cook any of it. But if I don't get busy and cook something, I'll regret it for the rest of the week when I don't have meals ready to go and have to rely on take-out for lunch and scrambled eggs for dinner. Must...get...motivated...maybe I'll make a potato pizza. That sounds good.

Sorry for the boring post. I hope to have something better next time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Comments

Daibh said…
That never happens to me.
Foxy Knitter said…
It rarely happens to me. It's kind of worrisome, actually. Makes me wonder if I'm coming down with something. I'm fine now, though. Just ate a huge lunch at the Thai place. *burp*