Why Are Mennonite Men So Handsome?

Seriously--every time I go to the Daley Plaza farmers market I see at least one tall, really good-looking Mennonite man at their booth. Must be all that clean living. The women pale in comparison, but they can cook like nobody's business. I'm addicted to their pecan crunch, which a friend of mine says should be called "pecan crack." It's just brown sugar, butter, salt, and pecans and tastes like a slice of heaven. I try to restrain myself, but I almost always end up buying a container of it. If I end up with diabetes, it'll be because of those Mennonites and their pecan crack.

Comments

just me said…
Hmmm, interesting, I never saw any hot Mennonites in Arthur, dangit. But I'm starting to see lots of hot farmers! Where did they come from all of a sudden?
Foxy Knitter said…
I dunno! Why weren't there any hot farmers when I was still living in the country? It ain't fair, I tells ya.