Glitch with Stitch-n-Bitch

At this point, I don't even know if we're going to have knitting group tomorrow night, because it's Valentine's Day, and the other participants may have plans with their husbands (I'm waiting to hear from them). I of course, have no plans because I don't have a boyfriend or husband (big surprise). Anyway, if the group does decide to meet at my place, I'm going to make a chocolate swirl cake. I've brought that cake to work a few times, and the responses have always been positive. Speaking of cake, the boss brought a caramel cake from the supermarket today. I'm eating a piece right now as I let my lunch cool a little bit (got overzealous with the microwave). It's about time she did something to boost morale around here.

Comments

just me said…
Cake makes everything better! Sometimes I feel like sending a resume to your office, even though I know all of its pitfalls, just because the treats always sound good! :-)
Foxy Knitter said…
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! True that!