I'm So Proud

Not only did I make potato pizza for lunch with Just Me yesterday, I also made chocolate sorbet for dessert. Then this morning I made waffles with blueberry sauce, along with some bacon and fresh fruit, for breakfast. My guest was very enthusiastic. For dinner tonight, I made some Mexican mole chili with turkey instead of beef. It's good, but it'll be better when it's reheated tomorrow, after the spices have had a chance to blend.

I'm planning my menu for the coming week. Since I get home later now, the important factors are ease and speed. I haven't made lentils and rice in a long time, so that's a possibility. I have a can of chickpeas I can cook with some couscous and frozen broccoli. Chicken might go well with that. And then there's the old stand-by: pasta. I always keep that and a can of diced tomatoes on hand for when I don't feel like really cooking.

Hope y'all had a good weekend and enjoy the coming week.

Comments

just me said…
The meals were wonderful as always.That Mexican chili sounds really good. My dinner was Mack-Donald's eaten while bombing down the interstate at 70 mph. :-)
Foxy Knitter said…
Mack-Donald's. Hehehehehehehheheehheeh
Foxy Knitter said…
Thanks, man! I finished the last of the waffles for breakfast this morning. The recipe makes way too many, so I froze the leftovers. They're way better than Eggos! ;-)