Eeeeeek!

The potluck is a week from today, and I still haven't figured out what I'm going to make. It usually isn't this hard for me. I don't know what my problem is this year. I do know that I'm making the rum cake, and I think that tomato risotto would be a good side dish. I just can't decide on a main dish. I made a ham last year, so I'd rather not do that again. Perhaps a beef roast would work. I'll have to see what Peapod has available next week.

At least I got my Christmas decorations put up today. I don't have that many because of my cats. They destroy everything they possibly can. But the place does look festive now. I tried to take a picture with my mini-cam, but there wasn't enough light for it to turn out. Ah, well...

Comments

Foxy Knitter said…
Ooooooh! Yummers (as Ray Ray would say).
just me said…
Wish I could be there - can't wait to hear all about it.