Happy Dance!

Messrs. Zaleski and Horvath have finally, after long battles with the city of Chicago, opened their MarketCafe. I stopped in Friday night just to get milk and was very impressed by the selection of merchandise and the beauty of the store itself. They did a great job with the rehab. Sam, who is the devil because he's always tempting me with wonderfully tasty things, insisted that I try some aged Gouda that was simply amazing. It's so rich it almost tasted like butter, but with salt crystals in it. I'll definitely be back to buy a slab. In any case, it's nice to have a grocery store in the 'hood again. I'll still rely on Peapod for the bulk of my groceries, but when I just need a couple of things, Z&H will be getting my business. Well done, gentlemen. Well done indeed.

Comments